Threats from mobile malware on Android™ devices continue to grow exponentially. Each year, security software categorizes millions of new apps as suspicious or malicious. And iOS attacks are on the rise, too. With more and more shopping, banking, and browsing happening on mobile devices, hackers are devoting greater effort to compromising these devices. Protecting them is more important than ever.
ProductivityLet mobile users work the way they want, on whatever devices they want – securely.
- iOS, Android, Windows 10, macOS
- Configuration and policies
- Inventory and asset management
- Detailed reporting
SecurityEnsure business data doesn’t go adrift and isn’t threatened by malware.
- Compliance rules and remediation
- Malware, ransomware, PUAs
- Web protection, web filtering
SimplicityEasy to configure, manage, and maintain.
- Install, remove, and view apps
- Enterprise app store
- App control, whitelist/blacklist
- Container-only Management
- Native OS containerization
ValueUser-based pricing lets you manage and secure endpoints affordably.
Security for Android™ phones and tablets
Protect your iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch®
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch using iOS® operating system version 10 or higher with 20 MB of free storage space.